Friday Sessions (3:00pm-8:30pm)
One-on-One Training (plus Registration and Laptop Setup) (3:00pm-6:30pm)
This is "open house" style - arrive whenever you can during this time!
- One-on-one training: Sit down with a Car-Part trainer to discuss or learn a topic of your choosing. Ask us anything about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about.
- Laptop Setup: We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class if you are attending the Checkmate Sales Pro Beginner Boot Camp. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. When you arrive, we'll connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Let's enjoy some pizza and gear up for a productive evening of training!
Checkmate Sales Pro Beginner Boot Camp (6:30pm-8:30pm)
This interactive class is geared toward beginners who are new to Checkmate Sales Pro. We will discuss the basic tasks for finding and selling parts in Checkmate Sales Pro:
- Entering and editing customers
- Looking up parts
- VIN Decoding
- Viewing interchange
- Searching inventory and customers using the Research section
- Basic part editing
- Searching with Trading Partners
- Creating work orders and invoices
- Crediting and returning parts
Stick around after class and have a drink with us!
Saturday Morning Sessions (8:00am-12:45pm)
We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. We will connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Advanced Checkmate Sales Pro, Sales Pro Enhancements, & Accounting
We're excited to show you what's new in Checkmate! In this interactive session, take a deep dive into the latest enhancements, plus:
- Learn the fastest and easiest ways to search for parts
- Take advantage of the huge amount of information you have access to in your search results
- Limit/filter your search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and much more
- Make different types of sales and access the resources available to help you price parts.
- Quote, create Work Orders, create Purchase Orders, and utilize all of the powerful and new enhancements available during these processes.
- Look up customers, link invoices, make back office payments and credits, and copy information to Excel - faster than ever.
We'll talk about the what's new in Partmate including:
- Loose Part Entry with OEM numbers
- Viewing sales history
- New inventory filters
- Editing the AUT record
- Unresolved Parts Report and Dismantling Instructions Report
- Viewing Core Data and Car-Part statistics (an Advanced Bidmate feature)
Lunch is not provided. There are a variety of restaurants available close to the hotel where the classes are being held.
Saturday Afternoon Sessions (1:45pm-5:00pm)
Photomate is the mobile app for Checkmate users. It gives you the tools you need to manage your inventory right from your mobile device. It’s user-friendly, simple to learn and use, and makes inventory management from your mobile device easy and efficient.
- Take photos of your inventory: it’s fast and easy! The pictures are sent to Checkmate and your online part listings.
- Manage part locations: Your camera works as a barcode scanner for part relocating and location auditing, so you can keep your Checkmate data up-to-date.
- Add loose parts: inventory a part right from your mobile device!
Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay
Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay makes it fast and easy to list many of your parts at once on eBay. Discover how you can begin making additional profit by selling parts on eBay that you rarely sell over the counter or to professional buyers. In this session, we'll cover:
- Live demo of listing parts on eBay
- eBay store setup
- Listing parts on eBay from Checkmate, including how to price, seeing what has sold, and learning what sells quickly
- Editing eBay listings through Checkmate
- Freight costs and returns
Selling Used Parts in an Online World
In this class we'll cover key principles to successfully selling parts in a world that is increasingly online.
- Images - Take full advantage of the power of high-quality part images.
- Internet Sales - Get maximum exposure for your online part listings.
- Inventory - Make sure your parts are delivered in the exact condition as described on the part listing.
Car-Part Interchange Plus / CrashLink
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Car-Part Interchange Plus: Our exclusive interchange enhancement option that now includes new and enhanced interchange for over 100 parts!
- CrashLink: OEM-based interchange and pricing information directly from your management system. We'll show you how it works and give you a sneak peek of the new features that are coming soon!