We're bringing Car-Part Training to you! Join your fellow auto recyclers for training on Friday & Saturday, April 13 & 14!
Car-Part World Tour Training events feature hands-on, interactive classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you one-on-one to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas for your business. Here's what we have planned:
- Individual training: Sit down with a Car-Part Trainer one-on-one. Ask us anything about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about.
- Checkmate Sales Pro Boot Camp: We'll cover the basics of Checkmate Sales Pro, like how to find and sell parts. This session is interactive, at a computer.
- Checkmate Reports & Dashboard: Learn how these tools help you unlock Checkmate data and keep tabs on your sales, inventory, and day-to-day operations.
- Pizza and drinks: Let's kick back and relax after a productive afternoon!
- Advanced Sales Pro & Accounting: Now that you're comfortable with the basics, let's take a deep dive into Checkmate Sales Pro and examine some powerful features.
- Partmate & Checkmate Sales Pro Inventory: Learn how these programs work together to make inventorying (and managing inventory) quicker, easier, and simpler than ever before.
- Car-Part Pro Update: See the technology and workflow that insurance and collision customers use every day to find recycled parts on Car-Part Pro.
- Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay and Car-Part Interchange Plus: These technologies help you more easily sell the miscellaneous parts that retail customers want.
- Car-Part Mobile Apps: Increase your parts' exposure by selling parts in mobile marketplaces.
- Photomate: Our new mobile app makes it super fast and easy to take photos of your parts, and include those photos in your online part listings. We can't wait to show you the latest barcoding features!
- Q&A: After two days of classes, do you have any other questions you'd like to discuss? We will take questions from the group to elaborate on any topic.
Registration is only $50/person, and includes both days of training, a workbook, and a gift (t-shirt or travel mug)!
Dates & Times
Friday, April 13, 2018 (1:00pm-8:00pm)
Saturday, April 14, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
3721 172nd St.,
Arlington, WA 98223
If you have a Windows laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to the software we discuss.