Mobile Apps/Integrated Car Part Pro/Core Pricing/Brokering (8:30am–9:45am)
In this session, we will give a high-level overview of:
- Car-Part mobile marketplaces, including:
- Car-Part.com mobile app (including how to make sure your parts are included in mobile searches)
- Car Part Pro mobile app (for body shops and insurance companies)
- Core Pricing - Sell your cores to core buyers, and determine which parts have core value
- Integrated Car Part Pro - See how professional body shops and insurance appraisers are finding recycled parts on our Car Part Pro professional marketplace. Integrated Car Part Pro is integrated with the 3 major estimating systems, so it's easy and seamless for professionals to shop for recycled parts.
Checkmate Sales Pro and Build 87 Enhancements (10:00am–11:30am)
We are getting ready to release a major new update to Checkmate Sales Pro. We're excited to show you what's new and what's coming soon! In this session, take a deep dive into the latest enhancements. You'll learn the fastest and easiest ways to search for parts, and all of the information and options available at your fingertips while you're selecting your interchange options. In your search results, we'll show you how to take advantage of the huge amount of information you have access to (and how to hide what you don't want to see). We'll also show you how to limit/filter your search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and much more.
Photomate (11:45am – 12:30pm)
The Photomate mobile app has two big capabilities:
- Take photos of your inventory - your customers can see these photos online, and your salespeople can see these photos in Checkmate!
- Change the location of your parts or conduct location audits to ensure the location information you have is accurate. Use Photomate's built-in barcode scanner, or look up parts without barcodes.
Lunch is not provided by TARA or Car-Part.com.