Saturday Morning Classes (9:00am-11:50am)
Advanced Sales Pro and Sales Pro Enhancements
We're excited to show you what's new in Checkmate! In this interactive session, we'll take a deep dive into the latest enhancements, plus:
- Learn the fastest and easiest ways to search for parts
- Take advantage of the huge amount of information you have access to in your search results
- Limit/filter your search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and much more
- Make different types of sales and access the resources available to help you price parts.
- Quote, create Work Orders, create Purchase Orders, and utilize all of the powerful and new enhancements available during these processes.
- Get a sneak peak of what's coming in the 2019R4 Release!
Checkmate Reports & Dashboard
With Checkmate Reports and Dashboard, you easily unlock information like:
- "Which parts do I need to reprice?"
- "How many parts did Joe sell last week?"
- "How much have I made from the vehicles I bought last month?"
Break for Lunch (11:50am-1:50pm)
Saturday Afternoon Classes (2:00pm-4:50pm)
Car-Part Interchange Plus (CPI+) and CrashLink
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Car-Part Interchange Plus: Our exclusive interchange enhancement option that now includes new and enhanced interchange for over 100 parts!
- CrashLink: OEM-based interchange, part diagrams, and list price information (including price history). Access right from your management system. We'll show you how everything works, including the latest new features!
Bidmate and Partmate Enhancements
In this session we'll discuss:
- Loose Part Entry with OEM numbers
- Viewing sales history
- New inventory filters
- Editing the AUT record
- Unresolved Parts Report and Dismantling Instructions Report
- Viewing Core Data and Car-Part statistics (Advanced Bidmate)
- Importing just one auction site and seeing an auction's last refreshed date
- The latest valuable features
Photomate is the mobile app for Checkmate users. It gives you the tools you need to manage your inventory right from your mobile device. It’s user-friendly, simple to learn and use, and makes inventory management from your mobile device easy and efficient.
- New in version 3.2! Look up Resolution Parts in your inventory so you can review parts, assign interchange, update descriptions and pricing, and send everything back to Checkmate.
- Take photos of your inventory: it’s fast and easy! The pictures are sent to Checkmate and your online part listings.
- Manage part locations: Your camera works as a barcode scanner for part relocating and location auditing, so you can keep your Checkmate data up-to-date.
- Add loose parts: inventory a part right from your mobile device!