We'll start the day with a whirlwind tour of our web services and mobile apps. After lunch, we'll take a deep dive into the Checkmate inventory management system.
Car Part Pro Brokering and Classic Brokering
In this session, we'll cover:
- Brokering on Car Part Pro and your own website: Brokering allows you to display parts as available from you not only when you physically have them in stock, but also when you have access to them. Establish relationships with other recyclers or vendors, to show their parts under your own name in search results on your website and/or Car Part Pro.
Integrated Car Part Pro (iPro)
In this session, we'll demonstrate:
- Car Part Pro alternative parts marketplace: designed specifically to sell to insurance appraisers and collision repairers.
- iPro from your customer's point of view: how these high-volume buyers use our assembly-driven workflow, and the technology that seamlessly adds parts and assemblies back to their estimating systems.
Car-Part Interchange Plus / CrashLink
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Car-Part Interchange Plus: Our exclusive interchange enhancement option.
- CrashLink: OEM-based interchange and pricing information directly from your management system.
Photomate Mobile App / eBay
In this session, we'll talk about the Checkmate Listing Manager and discuss Photomate's most popular features. Here's what we'll cover:
- Taking photos of parts and vehicles
- Relocating parts and vehicles
- Auditing locations
- NEW! Inventorying parts right from your phone
- eBay: Checkmate Listing Manager easily lists parts on eBay - generate additional profit by listing parts that rarely sell over the counter
Core Pricing and Mobile Apps
In this session, we'll show you:
- Core Pricing (available as a desktop site or mobile app): helps you decide which parts you want to sell as cores
- Car-Part.com and Car Part Pro Mobile Apps (and how to make sure your parts show up on mobile searches): apps make it convenient for your customers to find recycled parts on-the-go
Lunch Break and Laptop Setup for Afternoon Classes
We encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you for our interactive afternoon session. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. Bring your laptop in during this lunch break and we will connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software we will discuss this afternoon.
Bidmate and Partmate Enhancements
In this session we'll discuss:
- Loose Part Entry with OEM numbers
- Viewing sales history
- New inventory filters
- Editing the AUT record
- Unresolved Parts Report and Dismantling Instructions Report
- Viewing Core Data and Car-Part statistics (Advanced Bidmate)
Checkmate Sales Pro (2019R1 Enhancements + Advanced Sales Pro)
For this interactive session, please bring your laptop to connect to our simulation environment.
We recently updated Checkmate Sales Pro, and we're excited to show you what's new! You'll learn how to:
- Take advantage of the latest enhancements in 2019R1
- Search for parts the fastest and easiest way
- Unlock all of the information available at your fingertips (and how to hide what you don't want to see)
- Limit/filter search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and more
- Create various types of sales, and make full use of the resources available to you as you sell
- Create Quotes, Work Orders, and Purchase Orders
- and much more!