Friday Sessions (12:00pm-8:00pm)
One-on-One Training (plus Registration and Laptop Setup) (12:00pm-2:00pm)
This is "open house" style - arrive whenever you can during this time!
- One-on-one training: Sit down with a Car-Part trainer to learn about a topic of your choosing. Ask us anything about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about.
- Laptop Setup: We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. When you arrive, we'll connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Checkmate Sales Pro Beginner Boot Camp (2:00pm-4:30pm)
This interactive class is geared toward beginners who are new to Checkmate Sales Pro. We will discuss the basic tasks for finding and selling parts in Checkmate Sales Pro:
- Entering and editing customers
- Looking up parts
- VIN decoding
- Viewing interchange
- Searching inventory and customers using the Research section
- Basic part editing
- Searching with Trading Partners
- Creating work orders and invoices
- Crediting and returning parts
Bidmate & Partmate: Enhancements and Settings (4:45pm-6:00pm)
In this session we'll discuss:
- Viewing sales history, quantity on hand, and new inventory filters
- Editing the AUT record and adding private AUT notes
- Unresolved Parts Report and Dismantling Instructions Report
- Viewing Core Data and Car-Part statistics (Advanced Bidmate)
- Optimizing your Bidmate and Partmate settings (Recycler Options, Checkmate Recycler Data import, and Part Lists).
- Importing a single auction site and seeing an auction's last refreshed date
- The latest valuable features
Let's take a break for pizza and drinks!
Checkmate Reports & Dashboard (6:30pm-7:00pm)
With Checkmate Reports and Dashboard, you easily unlock information like:
- "Which parts do I need to reprice?"
- "How many parts did Joe sell last week?"
- "How much have I made from the vehicles I bought last month?"
One-on-One Training (7:00pm-8:00pm)
If you have more questions after the day's training, sit down with a Car-Part trainer one-on-one. Ask us anything about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about.
Saturday Morning Sessions (8:00am-12:30pm)
We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. We will connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Advanced Checkmate Sales Pro & Sales Pro Enhancements
We're excited to show you what's new in Checkmate! In this interactive session, we'll take a deep dive into the latest enhancements, plus:
- Learn the fastest and easiest ways to search for parts
- Take advantage of the huge amount of information you have access to in your search results
- Limit/filter your search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and much more
- Make different types of sales and access the resources available to help you price parts
- Quote, create Work Orders, create Purchase Orders, and utilize all of the powerful and new enhancements available during these processes
- Accounting: post payments and credits, create and link customer accounts, and change accounting defaults
- See what's new in the latest 2019R4 Release!
Photomate is the mobile app for Checkmate users. It gives you the tools you need to manage your inventory right from your mobile device. It’s user-friendly, simple to learn and use, and makes inventory management from your mobile device easy and efficient.
- New in version 3.2! Look up Resolution Parts in your inventory so you can review parts, assign interchange, update descriptions and pricing, and send everything back to Checkmate.
- Take photos of your inventory: it’s fast and easy! The pictures are sent to Checkmate and your online part listings.
- Manage part locations: Your camera works as a barcode scanner for part relocating and location auditing, so you can keep your Checkmate data up-to-date.
- Add loose parts: inventory a part right from your mobile device!
- See Photomate activity with Checkmate Dashboard and Checkmate Reports
Lunch is not provided. There are a variety of restaurants available close to the hotel where the classes are being held.
Saturday Afternoon Sessions (1:30pm-5:00pm)
Selling Used Parts in an Online World
In this class we'll cover key principles to successfully selling parts in a world that is increasingly online.
- Images: Take full advantage of the power of high-quality part images.
- Internet Sales: Get maximum exposure for your online part listings.
- Inventory: Make sure your parts are delivered in the exact condition as described on the part listing.
Increasing Sales with eBay, CrashLink, and Car-Part Interchange Plus (CPI+)
In this class, we'll show you how to combine the power of CrashLink's OEM application and list price information with the new and enhanced interchange options available with CPI+. Then, we'll show you how to take that information and use Checkmate's Listing Manager for eBay to quickly and easily list parts on eBay. We'll discuss:
- Determining prices, seeing what has sold, and learning what sells quickly
- Editing eBay listings through Checkmate
- Handling freight costs and returns
- And more!
Open Format Q & A with the Car-Part Experts
At the end of the day, you will have the opportunity to ask a Car-Part expert questions you have about our products, or request that they demo to the class how something works. This is a great chance to learn more about something that was covered in an earlier session. You will also hear what questions other recyclers have and maybe learn something new that you hadn't even considered before. These are always lively and interesting discussions!