Registration and Laptop Setup for Beginner Boot Camp (2:00pm-3:00pm)
- Laptop Setup: We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class if you are attending the Checkmate Sales Pro Beginner Boot Camp. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate.
- As you arrive during this hour, we will connect your computer to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Checkmate Sales Pro Beginner Boot Camp (3:00pm-5:15pm)
This interactive class is geared toward beginners who are new to Checkmate Sales Pro. We will discuss the basic tasks for finding and selling parts in Checkmate Sales Pro:
- Entering and editing customers
- Looking up parts
- VIN Decoding
- Viewing interchange
- Searching inventory and customers using the Research section
- Basic part editing
- Searching with Trading Partners
- Creating work orders and invoices
- Crediting and returning parts
Checkmate Reports & Dashboard OR Partmate for Beginners (5:30pm-6:30pm)
During this session time, you can choose between these 2 classes:
- Checkmate Reports and Dashboard - Checkmate Reports allow you to view your business information in a comprehensive way. Checkmate Reports help you make better business decisions and manage more effectively. Checkmate Dashboard gives you a real-time overview of your business throughout the day, with dozens of charts and graphs that show you about sales, inventory, employees, and more. In this interactive class, learn how to easily unlock information like:
- "Which parts do I need to reprice?"
- "How many parts did Joe sell last week?"
- "How much have I made from the vehicles I bought last month?"
- Partmate for Beginners - In this class you'll see Partmate in action and learn about:
- Adding vehicles to Partmate
- Overview of Options and Parts tabs
- Inventorying, pricing, and grading parts
One-on-One Training and Refreshments (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- One-on-One Training: Sit down with a Car-Part trainer one-on-one. Ask us anything about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about.
- Pizza: Let's kick back and relax after a productive afternoon!
Saturday Morning Sessions (8:00am-12:30pm)
We strongly encourage you to bring your Windows laptop with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate. We will connect participants' computers to our simulation environment, giving you access to the software products we will discuss today.
Advanced Checkmate Sales Pro, Sales Pro Enhancements, & Accounting
We're excited to show you what's new in Checkmate! In this interactive session, take a deep dive into the latest enhancements, plus:
- Learn the fastest and easiest ways to search for parts, and all of the information and options available at your fingertips while you're selecting your interchange options.
- Take advantage of the huge amount of information you have access to in your search results (and how to hide what you don't want to see).
- Limit/filter your search results by attributes like grade, keywords, year range, and much more.
- Make various types of sales and locate all of the resources available to help you price parts. We'll show you all of the options available from your search results including tag printing, pick slips, and view part/vehicle history.
- Quote, create Work Orders, create Purchase Orders, and utilize all of the powerful and new enhancements available during these processes.
- Look up customers, link invoices, make back office payments and credits, and copy information to Excel - faster than ever.
Car-Part Interchange Plus / CrashLink
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Car-Part Interchange Plus: Our exclusive interchange enhancement option that now includes new and enhanced interchange for over 100 parts!
- CrashLink: OEM-based interchange and pricing information directly from your management system. We'll show you how it works and give you a sneak peek of the new features that are coming soon!
Lunch is not provided. There are a variety of restaurants available close to the hotel where the classes are being held.
Saturday Afternoon Sessions (1:30pm-5:00pm)
We'll talk about the what's new in Partmate including:
- Loose Part Entry with OEM numbers
- Viewing sales history
- New inventory filters
- Editing the AUT record
- Unresolved Parts Report and Dismantling Instructions Report
- Viewing Core Data and Car-Part statistics (Advanced Bidmate)
Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay
Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay makes it fast and easy to list many of your parts at once on eBay. Discover how you can begin making additional profit by selling parts on eBay that you rarely sell over the counter or to professional buyers. In this session, we'll cover:
- Live demo of listing parts on eBay
- eBay store setup
- Listing parts on eBay from Checkmate, including how to price, seeing what has sold, and learning what sells quickly
- Editing eBay listings through Checkmate
- Freight costs and returns
Integrated Car Part Pro (iPro), Live Chat, Pro Configuration and Brokering
In this session, we'll demonstrate:
- The Car Part Pro alternative parts marketplace, designed specifically to sell to insurance appraiser and collision repairers.
- iPro from your customer's point of view: how these high-volume buyers use our assembly-driven workflow, and the technology that seamlessly adds parts and assemblies back to their estimating systems.
- Brokering on Car Part Pro and your own website: brokering allows you to display parts as available from you not only when you physically have them in stock, but also when you have access to them. Establish relationships with other recyclers or vendors, to show their parts under your own name in search results on your website and/or Car Part Pro.
The Photomate mobile app gives you the tools you need to manage your inventory right from your mobile device.
- Take photos of your inventory: it’s fast and easy! The pictures are sent to Checkmate and your online part listings.
- Manage part locations: the built-in barcode scanner makes it easy to maintain part location information. Your device camera works as a barcode scanner to facilitate part relocating and location auditing, so you can keep your Checkmate data up-to-date.
- Add loose parts: inventory a part right from your mobile device! Find part info using the OEM number, add the part to the tag queue in Checkmate, assign ARA damage codes, flag the part for review, and mark the part as private, all while you're adding the part.